Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Winter Is Still Not Kind To Photographers

I feel like I have been hiding under a rock for weeks.  There is so much has been quietly brewing in MMU Photography that I have been hesitant to announce, some due to more stringent Facebook policies, some missing key elements that will make them run more smoothly.  A few are commitments that I am unwilling to make until I know for certain that I can follow through with them.  And, a few reasons for my inactivity are simply boring, mundane occurrences not worthy of being featured here.

So, instead of providing the dozens of reasons why I haven't been so active with my Facebook page or blog, I decided to shamelessly share a super cute picture of my son playing in one of our moving boxes in hopes that his cuteness will make my inactivity forgotten.  Here we go!

January 2012_174-edit-web 

 Goodness, I love that kid!  Forgive me?

In all seriousness, January-February is a slow time for all business.  Photography is no exception.  But, believe me, I have not been sitting on my hands and waiting for bookings to come.  Here is a laundry list of the goings-on at MMU Photography that I *am* able to share with you.

*The launch of the America's Sweethearts Program (ASP)
*The launch of the 2013 Senior Rep Program
*Volunteer photographer for Red Thread Sessions
*New packaging and marketing products
*Fairy Tale Sessions (currently in the storyboard and casting stage)

Detailed blogs featuring each of the topics above are in the offing.  Until then, feel free to look over the ASP and Senior Rep tabs and, as always, don't hesitate to e-mail me (mmuphotography@gmail.com) about any questions you may have about any of MMU Photography's products and services.  Until next time!

~Megan

No comments:

Post a Comment