Monday, January 30, 2012

America's Sweethearts & Senior Rep Programs | Freebies and Discounts

It is long past Christmas, but my desire to give has not gone with the holidays.  I had a lot of time to think, plan and coordinate my ideas for business and marketing during the move to Oklahoma, and I am excited to announce the creation of two new programs in the MMU Photography lineup: The America's Sweethearts Program (ASP) and the Senior Rep Program.


Senior-Rep-Image

The Senior Rep Program is not an original undertaking.  Many, many senior photographers have similar programs to get the word of their company out at the local high schools.  Rules and commitments vary, but the main principles are the same: The student gets a free session and something to show off at their school, the photographer(s) get recognition and the potential to book more clients. It is a mutually beneficial arrangement, and one that I am thrilled to start up.  For more details or to apply to be a Senior Rep, please visit the Senior Rep tab, or click here.


Homecoming_146-edit-bw copy-fb



The America's Sweethearts Program, unlike the Senior Rep Program, is a product of my love for couple's photography paired with my appreciation for the strength of military spouses who are going through, have gone through, or are faced with separation.  Growing up in a military family, I thought that I was prepared for life as a military spouse.  I didn't understand the toll the months apart take on husbands and wives alike, I only saw the chasm from the perspective of a child.  It is a different kind of pang of separation, a different kind of longing, and, when they return at last, a different sense of relief when it is your spouse who is serving.  And so, to honor those wonderful couples who stand strong through thick and thin, I came up with the idea for America's Sweethearts.


America's Sweethearts is an interview and a photo shoot all in one.  There will be one military couple featured every month on the blog, sharing their unique love story paired with images of the couple.  These sessions will be fully customized, and are available to all ranks of active duty military.  For rules and details on how to enter, please visit the America's Sweethearts tab, or click here.

And that's it for announcements this Monday!  I am working hard to get content out to everybody, but please be patient with me during the slow winter months.  Have a wonderful week!

~Megan

No comments:

Post a Comment