Tuesday, April 16, 2013

Why I Am Not A Child Photographer | Personal | El Paso, Fort Bliss Portrait Photographer

Because most of the time, I get this:

2013-04-15_0001


After about 30-45 minutes of resistance, I make a little headway with this:

2013-04-15_0003


And, when all of the energy used in eluding me is exhausted, I somehow manage to sneak in one or two of these:
 
2013-04-15_0004

By the time I have decent photos of this kid snapped, I'm too exhausted to even attempt to edit them. Props to those who exclusively photograph young children and newborns!  You are rock stars!

3 comments:

  1. He is sooooo adorable. I actually love the ones of him running away. My mo says she has no photos of my face from this age because I was always on the run.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I love him and his rambunctiousness. Never a dull moment with a toddler!

      Delete
  2. He's adorable! And so what if has PCS, the running away shots are awesome!

    ReplyDelete