Sunday, February 19, 2012

Forever Newlyweds | Couple's Portrait

As a military spouse, I know how hard it can be to see the silver lining in certain situations, notably when going through a separation like a deployment.  This fun, energetic couple reminded me of a very unusual and very pleasant aspect of the military lifestyle: You can feel like you are newlyweds for years after the vows are exchanged.  You grow together, change while apart, and have the chance to learn about each other and fall in love all over again when reunited.  The revelation certainly brought a smile to my face, although it would be hard not to smile when photographing this beautiful, fun-loving couple and their adorable fur babies!

Else Family_1-edit-web-fb
Else Family_27-edit-web-fb
Else Family_34-edit-bw-web-fb
Else Family_57-edit-web-fb
Else Family_60-edit-web-fb
Else Family_61-edit-bw-web-fb
Else Family_72-edit-web-fb

2 comments:

  1. These are adorable. I LOVE your work! Like, really love! So creative!

    And yes, sometimes, we really do feel like forever newlyweds. :) It's a good feeling, and it keeps things interesting.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much! We love them! Eric's leave ends today and this was a fantastic surprise for his last morning here! I never usually like pictures that I am in but I love all of these!

    ReplyDelete