Sunday, April 1, 2012

Boys Will Be Boys | Lifestyle Portrait Photography

Growing up in the military lifestyle, I know how hard it can be on children.  It can be lonely, isolating, and difficult to maintain relationships.  But, for as many negative aspects as there are to the lifestyle, there are also many positives.  You become a more open-minded person, you become adaptable to various situations and environments, and you can forge friendships that overcome all obstacles.  For me, my best friends growing up were my brothers.  We may not have always gotten along (we may have even tried to kill each other a time or two!), but they were the people I knew that I could always turn to to make me laugh, or help me put things into perspective.  They helped me become the person that I am.

From what I could see, between the running and splashing and duck calling, these boys have formed a similar relationship.  They aren't afraid to embrace and smile for the camera.  The younger brothers clearly adore the eldest brother.  It warmed my heart to watch them laugh and play together as though they are the best of friends.  I hope that they are, and that they continue to strengthen that bond as they grow.  I hope you enjoy this sneak peek of a very fun, very energetic bunch!


IMG_5574-edit copy-fb IMG_5567-edit copy-fb IMG_5566-edit copy-fb IMG_5595-edit copy-fb IMG_5608-edit-bw copy-fb IMG_5625-edit copy-fb IMG_5652-edit-bw copy-fb

No comments:

Post a Comment