Tuesday, September 13, 2011

{C+S} | Engagement Portrait

I'm not going to lie: Sometimes, immediately after a session, I worry about if I have captured what I intended to capture. I wonder if the smiles will be genuine, or the poses natural. But, with clients like these, I find those worries to be frivolous. As much as I would love to take full credit for the end result, I am only a small piece of what makes these photos some of my favorites so far. There is an abundance of love and good humor that defines them as a couple, and to have it in every frame really speaks to the strength of their relationship. I can only photograph what I see, after all. From my viewfinder, their future looks quite rosy.

{S} Engagement


{S} Engagement


{S} Engagement


{S} Engagement


{S} Engagement


{S} Engagement

No comments:

Post a Comment