Thursday, January 27, 2011

I Wonder What One Puts In A Mission Statement.......

Hello, readers who have stumbled upon my blog. I should begin this introduction with a bit of a disclaimer: As of January 27, 2011, I do not own a photography business. I am a hobbyist photographer aspiring to someday enter the professional arena (preferably by mid-2012, early 2013). I have a wonderful, supportive husband and an energetic son who is just shy of one year old, and I have a camera pressed to my face for at least an hour every day as I take pictures of each and every little thing that catches my eye. This blog will be used for sneak peeks of practice sessions, participation in I Heart Faces challenges and Fix-It-Fridays, and will hopefully serve to hone my photographic skills so that I feel more comfortable starting a business. If nothing else, it will be a wonderful experience.

No comments:

Post a Comment